Trust Bank Job Circular 2021: Trust Bank Limited just published a new job circular for the different vacant position. Applicants need to create a CV at career.tblbd.com to apply for these positions.
Applicants can download the admit card from career.tblbd.com and login with the email id and password to download the admit card.
Lets Dive it in:
Trust Bank Job Summaries:
|Organization||:||Trust Bank Limited|
|Online Application Portal||:||career.tblbd.com|
|Educational Qualification||:||Graduation and Post Graduation.|
|Application||:||Online Based Recruitment System|
|Application Opening Date||:||1st June 2021|
|Closing Date||:||30th June 2021|
Trust Bank Job Circular 2021
Trust Bank is published a new job circular. It is inviting applications to apply for Trainee Junior Officer, Officer – Islamic Banking Windows (AO to PO), Credit Officer – Non Executive (Sylhet Division and Adjacent Areas), Officer (Vat & Tax), Manager, Treasury Mid Office, Manager, Treasury Mid Office, Collection Associate – Contractual (Retail Loan /Credit Card), MIS Officer, HRD, IT Auditor (IC&C). The Details for this circular are as follows in the trust bank job circular 2021.
- Trainee Junior Officer, Officer – Islamic Banking Windows (AO to PO),
- Credit Officer – Non Executive (Sylhet Division and Adjacent Areas),
- Officer (Vat & Tax),
- Manager, Treasury Mid Office,
- Manager, Treasury Mid Office,
- Collection Associate – Contractual (Retail Loan /Credit Card),
- MIS Officer, HRD,
- IT Auditor (IC&C)
Other Position of these bank:
- Management Trainee Officer
- Trainee Junior Cash Officer.
1. Fresh Entry Recruitment: Fresh entry recruitment is done meeting the following academic criteria:
|Exam Name||Trainee Assistant Officer/Trainee Assistant Cash Officer||Trainee Junior Officer||Management Trainee Officer|
|SSC/HSC||♦ Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 5.00||♦ Minimum GPA 4.00 out of 5.00||♦ GPA 5.00 out of 5.00|
|Graduation & Post Graduation from any recognized university (UGC approved)||♦ Minimum CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00|
♦ Minimum 50% Marks in case of Division system
|♦ Minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00|
♦ Minimum 60% Marks in case of Division system
|♦Minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00|
• Without meeting above criteria, none can submit the cv for fresh entry recruitment.
2. Lateral Entry Recruitment: Lateral entry recruitment basically based on relevant experience in the financial sector. However, incumbent having experience in specialized field like HR, IT, Finance & Accounts, Marketing etc. are also encouraged to submit the CV.
Age: Not more than 30 years.
TBL Online Application @career.tblbd.com
Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through the Trust Bank Online Recruitment System within the time frame of Trust Bank Job Circular.
Before apply to Trust Bank for Management Trainee Officer, Make sure you have prepared with-
- A valid e-mail account.
- scanned passport size photograph.
- other relevant information (Personal, Academic, References and other information).
Online Form Fill up Instruction:
- Visit- Trust Bank Online Recruitment Page and Click Apply Online.
- Or Go Directly- Trust Bank Online Application Form
- *- indicates mandatory field.
- Fill up the Application Form with appropriate information step by step.
- Check the Declaration Box and Give Password.
- Click on Continue.
- Upload a Photo
- Photo Instruction: Passport Size Color Photograph, Max Size- 1 MB.
- Select the photo from your computer by clicking on “Browse” button.
- Click on “Load/View” button to display the photo you selected and upload the Photo.
Now, you will get a Successful SMS of Uploaded Your Photo and a Tracking Number. Save this Tracking Number for further details and Download the Trust Bank Admit Card.
Trust Bank Limited Edit/Update/View Resume/Photo Change System:
If You want to edit/update/view your resume, you can do that. Trust Bank Limited has a system to Edit or Update and View Your Resume.
To Edit/update/View Resume and Change Photo:
- Visit- Trust Bank Login Panel
- Log in with your tracking Number and Password.
- Now, you will see an option about Edit Resume or View Resume.
- Click on Edit Resume to Update your resume within the Deadline.
- And Click on view resume to View or Print You resume.
- For Photo Change: Click on change Photo. Upload the appropriate photo with above instruction again and you are done.
Trust Bank Application Rules:
- Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline to avoid inconvenience due to server congestion.
- Incomplete applications (even without photograph) will not be considered for selection process.
Trust Bank Admit Card
Trust Bank Limited has published the TBL Admit Card on the official website of Trust Bank Limited. Only Shortlisted candidate will get an SMS or E-mail to Download the Trust Bank Admit Card.
Please download and print the admit card (colored). Candidates who will download the admit card will finally get the chance to sit for the exam.
To Download the Trust Bank Admit card:
- Visit- career.tblbd.com
- Log in with your email and password
- Download the Admit Card.
The Authority will publish the Exam Center, Venue, Date and time on the Trust Bank Official Website. The Candidate will also find the Trust Bank Seat Plan on the Admit Card.
Probation and Remuneration
- Finally selected candidates will be on probation for 1 year. Upon satisfactory ‘on the job performance, the incumbent shall be confirmed as ‘Senior Officer’ under bank’s regular scale.
- MTO shall be offered monthly consolidated salary of Tk. 45.400.00.
- Candidature of the incumbent shall be cancelled if any discrepancy is found between online resume and original documents (which will be verified at the time of confirming academic credentials).
Please note that only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Please do not pursue any individual/institute for employment.
- If anybody or any institute try to communicate you for any assistance regarding the employment, please inform the matter to TBL Recruitment Team immediately.
- For any sorts of misunderstanding/clarification, please contact TBL Recruitment team.